Nursing is one of the major growth sectors in healthcare facilities. There are millions of people who do a professional course in nursing for a number of reasons. The key reason is the passion to help others in their journey of poor health. Are you one such person (registered nurse) and looking for a nursing job vacancy in Singapore? You don’t have to worry about it anymore because there are vacancies at Jaga.
Jaga is the perfect place for you if you value one-to-one patient time, autonomy, and professional growth.
What are the requirements?
To join as a nurse at Jaga, there are some requirements that need to be fulfilled. The following is what it takes for you to join the club:
- The nursing practice of 3 years in hospitals
- A valid SNB license
- Valid Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certificate
- Permanent residence of Singapore is preferred
Now that you have known about the criteria to join, let’s jump to the kind of work you would be expecting at this nursing job vacancy in Singapore. The following are the areas:
- Nursing Caregiving
The following points are covered under this:
- Administering medication
- Tube feeding
- Simple wound management
- Tracheostomy care
- Stoma care
- Catheter and drain care
- Oral suctioning
- Nursing procedures
What a nurse have to do under nursing procedures are the following:
- Changing feeding tube
- Changing urinary catheter (in both males and females as the situation demands)
- Wound dressing and management
- Removing staples and stitches
- Tracheostomy care and suctioning
- Colostomy care that includes changing the stoma bag
- Administration of various injections (intravenous, intramuscular, and subcutaneous)
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity and act fast to grab it.